The iCoudy R3 bike front light is an affordable option bike light for those dark evenings/mornings out on the road. It’s available to purchase at Amazon with a 100% risk-free satisfaction promise. So if you have any issues simply contact the seller and they’ll be happy to help.
iCoudy R3 Bike Front Light Review: Product features
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN: Only need to gently touch the on / off switch bicycle front lights, you can switch all kinds of modes quickly and easily riding your bike. Built-in water resistance to keep you moving on in the worst of weather. 1200mah battery rechargeable no more investing in expensive and wasteful batteries, all you need is a USB plug or a computer
- ULTRA BRIGHT LIGHT FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY: Remain perfectly safe and enjoy cycling while eliminating the risk of getting involved in an accident thanks to this front bicycle headlight. Featuring a 3w R3 led technology, it offers 500 lumens super bright light and a 500 feet light beam, helping you enjoy crystal clear visibility at all times.
- LIGHTING MODES & EASY INSTALLATION: Bike front Light has 2 modes, 4 brightness options (highlighted, long bright, blasting flash, and stroboscopic);
- Installs in seconds and NO TOOLS required. It will fit all bikes: oversized Road Bikes, Commuter City Bikes, or any Mountain & Kids Bikes. You can easily install it on the HELMET mount and remove it.
- MOUNTED FIRML: Bike Light Will Not Fall Off – Bike Light Set front mount was designed with the two different thickness rubber to ensure bike light and the bracket tightly installed on the handlebars. The high-quality mounting attachments keep the lights on your bike, even in roughest terrain
- 100% RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Keeping you satisfied and providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. This is why we stand 100% behind our products, offering you a replacement or a refund in case this front bike light does not live up to your expectations
iCoudy R3 Bike Front Light Review: Design and installation
The design of the iCoudy R3 bike front light is simple yet stylish, which means it looks stunning sat on the road bike in my dining room and of course out on the road too. It has a thick exterior metal shell with a flat but slightly arched style to it. This styling gives the light a modern look fit for this year and many more to come.
On the exterior of the light, you’ll find a microUSB port on the back for charging the built-in battery, a touch sensitive power button and a plastic mounting area for slipping the light into its mounting system. Of course, there’s a nice sized light on the front.
Inside the light is a 1200mAh rechargeable battery capable of delivering between 2 to 6 hours of use depending on the settings used. With the light on its lowest brightness and static mode, I have managed about 6 hours give or take from a single charge. I do feel the overall battery life could be better, my mountain bike light, which is cheaper than this one, can last up to 12 hours.
Also, another important thing to note is that the light is water-resistant, although I can’t find any mention of an IP rating anywhere. That said it’s been out a few times on rainy days and it still works well.
Installing the light is a quick easy and easy task to do. The mounting system itself has a tool-less installation method, thanks to the thumb screw included. It also comes with some rubber handlebar thickness enhancers, should you find your handles to be too skinny. Once mounted and tightened up, the end result is a secure bracket, ready for your light to be slipped onto and thanks to a locking clip, the light won’t be sliding off on its own. There’s also another mounting option included in the box, and that is a helmet strap system that allows you to strap the light to your helmet instead.
iCoudy R3 Bike Front Light Review: In use
There’s no doubt about it, the iCoudy R3 bike front light does have a particular bright LED light inside it, especially when it’s set to the highest brightness setting. At its highest setting, it certainly is quite a dazzling light, that you would be an idiot for looking directly into. At its middle setting, the brightness is just right and lastly, in its low setting, you have a brightness that’s perfect for the time it starts to go dark.
I have used this light for a few after dark rides just to test it out, as usually, my summer rides take place during lighter hours. I must say though, I’m confident with this light as it really brightens up those long empty dark roads, before hitting the main road. There’s also a few modes such as a static light mode and some flashing light modes, making it perfect for most types of dark hours riding.
As for the stability of the mounting system, I must say, I am impressed. It provides a secure and movement free setup and with the locking system in place, it also ensures the light can slip off, as you travel down a hill at speeds in excess of 30mph.
iCoudy R3 Bike Front Light Review: Overall
With the exception of the poor battery life, this light is quite a stunning device. It has a sleek look, complete with water resistance and a touch sensitive power button that also acts as a mode selection button. If you are after a simple but effective bike light with a low price tag, then I would certainly recommend this one.
iCoudy R3 Bike Front Light Review: Check it out here
The following link is an Amazon Affiliate link. If you make a purchase after clicking this link, Amazon will pay me a small commission directly from thier own pocket.