Welcome to my Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review. While it’s been possible to take the music with you for a while now, it’s very rare to see such a portable speaker that also allows you to take a light show with you too, which is exactly what this does.
Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review: Product Features
- BenGoo LED Bluetooth Speaker combines outstanding sounding speaker with a built-in light show. It’s gorgeous because the rainbow colors sparkle like shimmering frost or glitter from inside the speaker
- The LED can produce 16 million color combination, they are slightly muted to a sophisticated look and go well with the faceted surface. You could choose from a single solid color to rainbow, to a choice of three different tempo lights to match the beat of the music (loud enough, or couldn’t active)
- It has 2* 3 watt speakers to deliver excellent sound, Rechargeable Li-battery last for 10 hours, best for outdoor parties, You can stream music from your phone, tablet, or laptop to create a unique sound and light-show anywhere
- Comes with the remote controller, When you Control it, it will flash different beautiful and delicate colors lighting dark rooms or space, Enjoy the music as you wish
- With TF card slot, you can put TF in up to 32GB, or line in 3.5mm wired connection. Wireless Bluetooth connection range up to 10m, compatible with Bluetooth enable devices such as Android IOS smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptop, computer pc etc
Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review: Design
The design of Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker sets it aside from the design of many other portable Bluetooth speaker. The front of the speaker focuses on the light up feature, while the sides are each home to one driver each and the back panel is home to the power switch and various ports. Unfortunately, this only gives the speaker room for two 3W drivers, which puts an unfortunate downer on the audio side of things, that I’ll talk about shortly.
It’s a fairly light speaker and isn’t very big at all. It would be easy to bang this is a rucksack and carry it about if you wanted to do so. THere’s even a slot in the back dedicated to keeping the included remote safely stored so you don’t lose it. Having the remote in place doesn’t add a lot of weight at all either.
Inside the speaker is a rechargeable Li-ion battery that delivers up to 10 hours of playback from a single charge. So far I have been using the speaker for a total of 7 hours and it seems to be going strong.
Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review: Initial Setup And Signal Reliability
The initial pairing of this speaker with my phone was a quick and easy task. It was all done within a matter of seconds. Now that the initial setup is done the speaker and my phone both pair automatically when both their Bluetooth modes are activated.
The signal has so far proven to be reliable and issue free when both my phone and the speaker are within 10 meters of each other. This means I have plenty of moving space and am able to take the speaker in my kitchen while the phone stays in the front room.
Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review: Audio And Light Effects
Earlier on I mentioned the two 3W drivers and the fact they create an unfortunate downer in the audio department. Well, the downer is the fact the audio quality produced by these drivers is poor. It’s tinny and lacks any real bass, which is such a shame because I did have high hopes for the audio. Unfortunately if amazing audio is what you want, then you need to look elsewhere. If audio isn’t too important and you’re more interested in the lights, then keep reading.
The lights on this are really cool and while it would be even better if the audio was just as good, they do a fantastic job. You can have it set to a single color, a rainbow effect or even set to tempo mode where the beat of the music sets the lights off. All are really cool and the mixtures of colors are pretty awesome.
Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review: Overall
Overall this is a fairly decent product but it’s audio lets it down quite a lot. I like the light feature but feel it would be much better complemented by better audio quality. Unfortunately, I find it hard to recommend this based on the audio quality.
Bengoo Color Ball Bluetooth Speaker Review: Check it out here
The following links are Amazon Affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, Amazon will pay me a small commission directly from their own pockets.